[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sun Oct 18 10:46:51 UTC 2015

Alan & All,

in line with my remarks on this subject (yesterday and this morning), I suggest we send a single message to ALL our communities, not differentiating OCs and non-OCs. Reason: whereas I agree that implementation will be carried out by the OCs, the consequences of implementation will affect ALL our communities. And this would be consistent with our Charter provisions, which I referred to this morning.

Jean-Jacques.