[Internal-cg] transition proposal v4

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Sat Oct 17 21:33:40 UTC 2015

Updated transition proposal to reflect our discussion today is attached. Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltikwpkv58j4zb5/IANA-transition-proposal-v4.docx?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltikwpkv58j4zb5/IANA-transition-proposal-v4.docx?dl=0>

List of changes with the primary person who suggested them:

X015: Added CCWG-related para lifted from part zero (Arkko)

X017: Added community collaboration paragraph lifted from part zero (St.Amour/Fälström)

X030: Reflected RZM edits from part 0 (all)

02, 55-58: Added paragraphs based on “how collaboration works today” emails/discussion (St.Amour/Fälström), with wordsmithing. Note: After inserting these, I do not believe there are any points left in the proposed text from Lynn/Patrik that have not been covered (including in paragraph 04) that would warrant an Annex. So I have not added an Annex.

93: Made RZM text edits as agreed (all)

103: Replaced “the strengthening” with “a strengthening” and deleted first clause of second sentence (Niebel)

107: Added detail to “Establishment of issue resolution mechanisms” bullet (Alhadeff)

108: Added "Implementation of any ICANN accountability mechanisms identified by the CWG as required to be in place before the expiry of the NTIA contract” bullet (Boyle)

Alissa