[Internal-cg] Minutes for ICG Call 22

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Oct 8 07:20:06 UTC 2015

I'm fine with the minutes too and agree with Lynn that the sentence she quoted doesn't parse well ..

Here are a couple of proposed edits, in Capital, subject to Keith's approval ..
"Drazek concluded that there is uncertainty on the extent that the board's concerns WOULD REQUIRE substantial change IN the CCWG proposal that a third public comment period might be necessary.  He stated that the CCWG is still working towards Dublin for delivery of a proposal for community approval

I also noticed in the minutes that I've suggested clarifying in the FAQ the indirect interdependency between the ICG and the CCWG timelines, and that there was some agreement
"Ismail suggested an adding this topic (and any other updates) to the ICG FAQ.
o	Adobe Connect chat: Uduma, St. Amour, Karrenberg agreed"
Apologies for overlooking this .. But going back to the FAQ (https://www.ianacg.org/iana-stewardship-transition-coordination-group-icg-faq/ ), I found the point already covered in Q17 & Q33 and found that last sentence in Q16 doesn't hold anymore?

Please let me know if this (or other topics) still need to be addressed by the FAQ ..

Kind Regards
--Manal