[Internal-cg] Minutes for ICG Call 22

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Thu Oct 8 02:12:58 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Overall, the minutes look fine.   I have only one comment re the sentence below (Section 2, para 4) as it doesn't parse well.  Keith may want to edit…

"Drazek concluded that there is uncertainty on the extent that the board's concerns substantial change the CCWG proposal that a third public comment period might be necessary.  He stated that the CCWG is still working towards Dublin for delivery of a proposal for community approval

Thanks for all the good work,

Lynn