[Internal-cg] Action M6:23

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Tue Oct 6 17:02:15 UTC 2015

Dear Patrik and all,

The draft texts from the chairs' action points are now on Dropbox:

Free speech: http://icgsec.asia/1LfLvfD
Process: http://icgsec.asia/1Lg4wmp
Compatibility/Interoperability: http://icgsec.asia/1Lg4r2n

The short link to the Dropbox Summary document subfolder:
http://icgsec.asia/1ML7oa9

Best Regards,

Jennifer