[Internal-cg] Public Comment Summary Report - f2f edits ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Nov 5 08:16:42 UTC 2015

Dear All ..
I have tried to reach Alissa to confirm the first point below and she clarified that the intention was to reference the implementation phase, which also matches my initial understanding ..
Apologies for the inconvenience, the sentences on pages 3&6 will now read:
"The work to be done to establish the PTI (and associated structures) will be further elaborated during implementation"
I'm re-attaching and have also saved this version and a clean copy on Dropbox ..

Kind Regards
--Manal