[Internal-cg] "Implementation"

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun May 24 02:33:58 UTC 2015

On 23 May 2015, at 11:21, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:

> Patrik
> What you want is just what you want.
> I do not understand you and nor agreed that any ICG either co chairs or individual member impose his or het views to the entire ICG.

Dear Kavouss, no one have suggested that either. We have our consensus process that we have agreed to.

> We need to have a coordinated and harmonised  process  which all ICs use in their reply.

Well, each OC do have their own processes for consensus building already and we can not impose what process one OC use onto another OC. For the implementation phase we do not even know what NTIA imply by "implementation" so the most important thing is for us to know what people mean when they give information. And this is why I am in favor of discussions more than single question/response.

> I therefore support Joe, s views and disagree with your views.

Noted.

> There is no " I" in our process rather we all should agree

Well, we all must be able to speak as individuals.

You as well as myself.

   Patrik