[Internal-cg] "Implementation"

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:45:02 UTC 2015

Patrik
What you want is just what you want.
I do not understand you and nor agreed that any ICG either co chairs or
individual member impose his or het views to the entire ICG.
We need to have a coordinated and harmonised  process  which all OCs use in
their reply.
I therefore support Joe, s views and disagree with your views.
There is no " I" in our process rather we all should agree
Tks
Regards