[Internal-cg] "Implementation"

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat May 23 05:16:28 UTC 2015

On 23 May 2015, at 6:33, WUKnoben wrote:

> My suggestion is to be a little bit more formal meaning that the ICG letter should be addressed to the chairs of the three OCs since the ICG response to NTIA shall be formal, too.

Although I did say something different in an earlier response, I agree this can be a good alternative.

We as chairs of ICG got the letter, and then the chairs of the OCs can get whatever ICG send.

I just do not feel we ICG should push and force the OCs into some processes that are not needed. I want them to have as much freedom as possible to choose whatever process they want to use to be able to respond to the question.

   Patrik