[Internal-cg] Contracting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun May 3 08:48:26 UTC 2015

Milton
What you are describing is right
The problem is the modality to convey the message to ICANN.
i SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING
any or all OCs which have identified the problem writes / write to ICG
chair and ICG chair sends that / those statements ,in a message to ICANN AS
FOLLOWS
" I( ICG CHAIR) has been informed that ......copy attached .
You are kindly requested to consider the case and take necessary actions in
order that ......be fully implemented and provide necessary reply to  ( OC
/ OCs ) and the chair of the ICG.
Unopn receipt of your reply I ( ICG CHAIR ) will inform the ICG members in
order to review the case and take necessary actions , as appropriate
Milton
Pls note kindly that we just have difference in the approach and not in
substance.
I am confident that you can draft a message to be sent to the ICANN ,ON
BEHALF OF THE icg chair ( only the chair ) attached to it the copy of the
complaints from OC or OCs
Regards
Kavouss