[Internal-cg] Fwd: Information requested

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:52:30 UTC 2015

Dear Jopseph,
May I explain a little bit the objectives of the querry.
The terms and condition and status of accountabilty currently applied to
Protocole and numbers are not clear.
The presentation of these accountability are too complex and it is not
clear who is accountable to whom
I raised this question to Jari , representing Protocol and he agreed to
provide diagram clearly indicating the hierarchy of the implementation and
application of the accountavblity as curremntly practiced.
The same is valid for numbers
Then in regard with the accountabilty after transition sebveral paragraphs
spread over various pages deal with7 addressing the post transition
accountabilty.
For me as an ICG member .it is not clear what are the consequence of
transition in regard with accoutabilty before and after transition .
For thse reasons I asked for a comparative tabulated form indicating the
accountabilty at various level and the corresponding  hierarchy before and
after transition.
Should  you  have a better way to have such a tabular form which I referred
to it as comparative and you seems not to be happy with such term ,please
guide me.
But currently the suituation is tiotally vague
Regards
Kavouss