[Internal-cg] "Alternatives"

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Jun 25 21:11:30 UTC 2015

Knowing the answer to this kind of a question is essential to the development of the kind of public record we need.

I also think we don't need to ask for the answer if some ICG members are concerned about that; for each operational community there are 2 or 3 of us on the ICG and we know what happened in that regard and could find the pointer to the appropriate part of the record (email archives, prior versions of proposals, etc.)