[Internal-cg] General information: ICG sessions in Buenos Aires

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Jun 17 20:18:10 UTC 2015

Dear ICG members,

Welcome to Buenos Aires!

General Information:

Directions to venue: For the ICG members staying at the Plaza Hotel - google
map of how to get to the venue: http://bit.ly/1d1y2Oz (approx. 8 mins
walking)

Venue map:  <https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/maps>
https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/maps

Venue Wi-Fi Access: SSID: ICANN53-WPA, Password: Buenosaires53

Registration for ICANN 53 has not opened yet.

Session Information:

Thursday 18 June - ICG Meeting 5, Day 1

Time: 09:00-17:00 ART / 12:00-20:00 UTC (Time conversion here:
http://bit.ly/1SU4gwy)

Location: San Telmo

Remote participation: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-santelmo

Languages: All details will be available on the session page here:
https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-icg

Agenda: Latest version attached

Friday 19 June - ICG Meeting 5, Day 2

Time: 09:00-17:00 ART / 12:00-20:00 UTC (Time conversion here:
http://bit.ly/1dcNk3v)

Location: San Telmo

Remote participation: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-santelmo

Languages: All details will be available on the session page here:
https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-icg

Agenda: Latest version attached

Thursday 25 June - ICG wrap-up session

Time: 09:00-13:00 ART / 12:00-16:00 UTC (Time conversion here:
http://bit.ly/1ePAR6R)

Location: Retiro C

Remote participation: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/eze53-retiroc

Languages: This session will not have live stream interpretation and will
only be in English.

Agenda: To be determined

Remote Participation:

After reassessing needs, we will be using the usual ICG phone bridge for ICG
members participating remotely to allow interventions by voice.  ICG Members
who have indicated to the Secretariat that they will participate remotely
for one or more sessions will receive additional details under separate
cover.

As always, please feel free to contact me or any member of the Secretariat
team should you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Jennifer