[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for ICG F2F #5 - June 18-19

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Jun 17 18:11:06 UTC 2015

I accidentally dropped the timeline discussion when revising the agenda. It has been added back to day 1, with some rearranging.

=== ICG F2F Mtg #5 Agenda ===

== June 18 ==

9:00-9:15
Agenda review

9:15-10:00
CWG names proposal pre-assessment

10:00-10:30
Planning for combined proposal assessment
- Solicitation of volunteers to conduct assessment
- Assessment calendar

10:30-11:00
Break

11:00-12:00
Multi-step implementation

12:00-13:00
Lunch

13:00-14:45
Public comment period planning
- Executive summary for combined proposal
- Questions for the public

14:45-15:15
Break

15:15-15:45
Update on CCWG-Accountability work

15:45-16:45
Time frame discussion
- ICG timeline
- Response to NTIA letter

16:45-17:00
Wrap up

== June 19 ==

9:00-9:15
Agenda review

9:15-10:45
Public outreach before and after public comment period
- Materials needed
- Audiences to target
- Responding to media, press, and other inquiries

10:45-11:15
Break

11:15-12:30
Reserved for overflow from earlier topic(s)

12:30-13:30
Lunch

13:30-14:00
Talking points for ICANN meeting week

14:00-15:00
Reserved for overflow from earlier topic(s)

15:00-15:30
Break

15:30-15:45
Planning for June 25 working session