[Internal-cg] ICG Call 18 Decisions taken list, Action items list

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Thu Jun 11 13:15:50 UTC 2015

Dear Kavouss,

Daniel's email beat me to it, so I will be brief.

I also fully support the action of our Chair.   She was following sound protocol, trying to manage to our agreed agenda, being respectful of the time allotted for the call, and trying to ensure everyone who wanted to speak could.

I note that there were a few comments in the chat room asking everyone to be respectful in tone and language, and that applies to everyone on the call, and equally on email.   As good as call facilities are today, they are no substitute for face to face, and misunderstandings can unfortunately, occur more easily.

Looking forward to resuming our cordial and collaborative discussions.  We have a lot of important work ahead in the next months, and the work we have all done to date is frankly quite amazing for a global project of this complexity and import.

With best regards,

Lynn