[Internal-cg] ICG Call 18 Decisions taken list, Action items list

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:31:26 UTC 2015

Patrik
Tks for your comprehensive reply
What I do not want to do  is to act on contradiction with  our Charter. And to do something which technically inefficient
It seems that  some people are in hurry and wished yo make transition as of  yesterday,
I have lid ten to then carefully I know them and their organisation/community since many years. I have listen to their views in webinars. They want total independence. They have stated that between transition and independence they opt for the second.
I do not want unilateral proclamation of independence. We must work together.
By the  way I was terribly and incorrectly treated yesterday by the chair.
I do no longer allow any one no natter at what position he or she is interrupt my intervention in an aggressive and offensive manner.
I no longer tolerate such misbehaviour
Regards
MR Arasteh
/