[Internal-cg] Combined proposal v6-clean

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Tue Jul 28 17:55:49 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Attached and linked is the clean version of the combined proposal v6 for
your ease of review in advance of the ICG call.  This version includes all
edits in the frozen version v6-MI-KA-ALC and also incorporates the frozen
version of the executive summary rev-1-MI-ALC.

The formatting, paragraph numbering and page numbering should be correct in
this version, page footer has also be changed in reference to the document
title.

Dropbox link: http://icgsec.asia/1GZ90Hs

Please note the following questions:

-          The appendices B and C in the IETF proposal have originally left
out due to duplication and length (see pp. 197-198) - I can insert a link to
the published ICG document if applicable

-          Appendix D in the IETF proposal (see p. 199) references the
entire completed ICG response - we might need a line or two to close the
reference?

Best Regards,

Jennifer