[Internal-cg] Draft webinar deck and outline

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Tue Jul 28 15:06:15 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the confirmation that the CWG proposal does not replace the
NTIA¹s operational authorization role.

Perhaps the slide deck could be revised to remove the text that indicates
that the CSC was ³established to perform the operational responsibilities
previously performed by the U.S. Government.² That would avoid any possible
misinterpretation that the CSC would have an active role in operations.

-- Elise