[Internal-cg] Agenda for call #21 - July 29 5:00-7:00 UTC

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Jul 28 12:01:34 UTC 2015

Hi Russ,

We can add it to the agenda in case we have time for it. Otherwise we can discuss on the mailing list.

One thing I should have mentioned is that the slides representing the OC proposals have already been vetted by the chairs (and in some cases other members) of the OCs themselves.

Alissa

—

Updated agenda:

1. Combined proposal including ICG report

2. Executive summary

3. Public comment web site material

4. Q&A matrix

5. Slide deck (time permitting)

6. Communications plan for public comment launch

7. Minutes approval (time permitting)