[Internal-cg] Comms questions for the group

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Jul 28 07:04:12 UTC 2015

Re point 2: We have already forwarded the note related to the comment
period to the broad membership.  We will also send out the links for
public comment materials along with the proposal when ready.  Is there a
way for people to log into a stored/cached webinar?  Because August is
such a vacation time, it would be best for people to view at their
convenience.

Joe