[Internal-cg] Combined proposal assessment - NC

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Jul 16 03:00:52 UTC 2015

I was not on the call either.
But having been involved in the CWG I am surprised to learn that it invokes the 2003 WSIS Plan of Action, as it is a declaration of an intergovernmental meeting at which civil society and business were often barred from participation in negotiations, would be cited as an authoritative source of policy.