[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jul 14 02:56:49 UTC 2015

Don't we want to seek CWG input on this?
How do they plan to approve the CCWG proposal? Is it just an announcement or is there something that needs to be reflected in their final proposal, edits?/references? By ICG?/CWG?

The names community proposal states:
" Accountability recommendations, if implemented as envisaged, will meet the requirements that the CWG-Stewardship has previously communicated to the CCWG. If any element of these ICANN level accountability mechanisms is not implemented as contemplated by the CWG-Stewardship proposal, this CWG-Stewardship proposal will require revision."

Does this mean that if everything is implemented the final version stands as it is?

Kind Regards
--Manal