[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sat Jul 11 12:46:59 UTC 2015

Agree, except to the extent that the names proposal may overlap work stream 1 - that will be incorporated.

Which brings me to a question I raised in chat on the last call.  Some proposals go into operational detail that is beyond our remit of consideration for transition.  Do we include those aspects directly in the assembled proposal, or do we include them as informative annex material?

Joe

Sent from my iPad