[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Jul 8 09:43:50 UTC 2015

Yes, it's clear that the proposal is not complete since missing the
accountability related input.
I also accept the concerns raised by others. Nevertheless this shouldn't
prohibit us to continue with the assessment as far as possible.

I'll try to join the call but there are connectivity problems (from a river
island in China). I hope Martin will be participating to "defend" our joint
assessment.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich