[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Jul 8 09:21:28 UTC 2015

Kuo-Wei,

I'm glad you raising this point. I've already raised my finger several times
in various meetings - including the CSG meeting with the board in BA - in
order not to forget the people in the present and future IANA organisation.
They are the ones who ensure continuous operational excellence which is
crucial with regards to the security, stability and resiliency of the
system - one of the basic NTIA requirements.
Career plan of staff is one element between others.
I would encourage to outreach at an appropriate time. Maybe Elise as staff
liaison could gide us.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich