[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Fri Aug 21 20:32:45 UTC 2015

Dear Lynn and all,

Attached (and uploaded to Dropbox) is the word version of the FAQ that
incorporates Lynn's v4 document with the current published FAQ
https://www.ianacg.org/iana-stewardship-transition-coordination-group-icg-fa
q/.

Lynn, please confirm that the section rearranging and renumbering is as
envisaged.  To re-cap:

1. Section VII renumbered as Section I, renamed as 'About the IANA
Stewardship Transition Proposal'
2. The new Section I to contain the following questions in this order:
-- Old Q12
-- All the questions contained in the previous Section VII (Old Q19 - 24)
-- All the questions in v4 'FAQ additions'
3. All sections following renumbered as appropriate
4. The link to the previous FAQ version will be updated as soon as we upload
the newest version.

If the attached document looks correct, we will upload this to the ICG
website and also send this in for translation.

Best Regards,

Jennifer