[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Fri Aug 21 18:49:21 UTC 2015

Thank you Kavouss, and everyone else for your comments; trying to address the remaining comments here.

Kavouss, I believe Alan's reformulation covers your comments, and more clearly identifies the responsibilities of the 3 OCs.    Mary, I agree with Milton's comments and believe Alan's language is more straight-forward.

I will incorporate these changes into the FAQ document and work with the secretariat to get the FAQ updated, translated and posted.

Thanks much for everyone's support.  The final document is attached.

Best,
Lynn