[Internal-cg] Questions from webinars

Mueller, Milton L milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 14 19:43:25 UTC 2015

Looks OK to me.
If it's not too much of a nit, I would change the opening of the 6th question as follows:

Yours: As noted before, the US government no longer has root zone change approval authority or contracting authority over ICANN.

Proposed: As noted before, the US government will no longer have root zone change approval authority or contracting authority over ICANN when the transition is complete.