[Internal-cg] FAQ Consolidated version 01Aug15 ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Aug 1 01:24:53 UTC 2015

Dear All ..

The attached version, and on Dropbox, takes into consideration edits/feedback/remarks made by Alissa, Joe, Mary and Lynn .. Hope I didn't overlook anything ..
Can the secretariat kindly help with the following, unless otherwise agreed by  ICG members:
- Archive old FAQ and link to it from the new one as highlighted in yellow the attached
- Q17: Link directly to the diagram illustrating the 3-phased timeline on slide 27 of Fadi's presentation in BA, available at: file:///C:/Users/admin/Downloads/president-keynote-22jun15-en%20(1).pdf
- Q20: Insert or link to the updated diagram of the OCs oversight models on slide 28 of the webinar slide deck

Hope this accurately reflects all feedback received and consensus reached ..

Kind Regards
--Manal