[Internal-cg] Contracting

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:45:43 UTC 2015

My understanding of the consensus process is that one cannot simply object, one must have viable reasons to object.
In my view, Kavouss has not advanced a single substantive reason for his resistance.

I look forward to a meaningful explanation from Kavouss, something more than a joke about "international court of justice", something that takes account of the process concerns that have been voiced by Alissa, myself, others. I must insist that we do not have such an explanation yet, Kavouss, and it is your responsibility to provide one if you expect me to take your objections seriously.

--MM