[Internal-cg] Contracting

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 29 18:23:36 UTC 2015

Hi, Kavouss,
Again, it’s a process issue, we are making a statement about how the bottom up transition process should work.
We are not acting on behalf of protocol or numbers communities. It’s just that because those two communities have already turned in their proposal (which names has not) they are the first to discover the process problems. If names had turned in their proposal first and had encountered these problems I am sure we would be proposing the same thing.

I am having trouble understanding your resistance to this.