[Internal-cg] Revised minutes from 6 Feb (F2F Day 1) and 8 April (ICG Call 14)

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Wed Apr 22 19:07:18 UTC 2015

Dear Jennifer,

I suggest you add a few words in the amended part of the list of Action Items (SUGGESTED ADDITION IN BOLD):
"Action Item 2 REVISED on 20/04/15: SUBRENAT AND CLARK HAVING AGREED THAT THE MATRIX PROVIDED BY SECRETARIAT IS SUFFICIENT, IT IS NO LONGER NECESSARY FOR THEM TO PRODUCE THE REPORT MENTIONED ABOVE. Secretariat to add relevant data from the ICG assessment of the Names proposal, as well as any additional data necessary, to the questions/answers matrix for ICG approval.  This matrix can be published together with the final transition proposal. (Discussed on calls #12 and #14.)"

Thank you.
Jean-Jacques.