[Internal-cg] FW: CWG proposal preassessment

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Apr 22 15:15:38 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please see Wolf-Ulrich’s email below.

Jennifer

From: WUKnoben <mailto:wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de>

Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:26 PM

To: internal-cg at icann.org <mailto:internal-cg at icann.org>

Subject: CWG proposal preassessment

All,

in the chat of the ICG call today I made a suggestion that we shouldn't just wait until the CWG provides us with their proposal formally. Rather than we could take the version going on public comment for a preliminary assessment. I think this would be of advantage first with respect to the amount of work to be done in the future by ICG and secondly with respect to potential iterations between CWG and ICG.

If this approach can find ICG approval I’m prepared to volunteer together with other colleagues.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich