[Internal-cg] ICG minutes to be approved (6 Feb, 11 Mar)

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Sat Apr 18 19:42:03 UTC 2015

Thank you Jennifer,

A couple of minor edits to help the clarity of:  Section 5. Status for Protocol Parameters Proposal (not wishing to put words into Jari's mouth but…)

Old:  "Arkko reported that there for the most parts, very board agreement or even unanimous opinion during the proposal process."

Suggested: "Arkko reported that there was for the most part, very broad or even unanimous agreement during the proposal process."

Otherwise, I am fine with both sets of minutes.

Thank you,

Lynn