[Internal-cg] ICG minutes to be approved (6 Feb, 11 Mar)

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Apr 8 15:46:57 UTC 2015

Dear All,

In continuation of the previous minutes approval, attached please find the
following for your review:

1.       6 Feb minutes v5:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qw68qd2zxntuq3o/minutes-fourth-f2f-meeting-day1-6-
february-2015-v5.docx?dl=0

-          I have accepted Milton's edits to the pg. 4 first bullet point
under "Discussion" since there were no oppositions to his wording.

o   "Some ICG members raised questions about the statement that the current
ICANN-IETF MoU "does not specify a jurisdiction" and asked for clarification
regarding the legal status of the MoU."

-          I have also reverted pg. 4 section 6 second bullet point, first
sentence back to Daniel's suggestion as agreed to in the chat log by Milton
from this morning's call.

o   "Wilson described that the numbers proposal was generated by the CRISP
team based on open, transparent and inclusive community discussions in all
five regions and that it represented the consensus built from these
discussions in an open, transparent [and thoroughly documented] process." -
language and link in the [] added by the Secretariat for additional
information.

2.       11 Mar minutes v3:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cckhjdb1oeyjlz2/minutes-teleconference-11-march-20
15-draft-v3.docx?dl=0

-          Edits from Lynn have been incorporated into v3.

-          Redlined sections on pg. 3 section 3 are edits the Secretariat
has made to Mary's additional language and needs approval from Mary/all.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Best Regards,

Jennifer