[Internal-cg] Transition of Oversight of the IANA Functions, letters.

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 14 02:04:29 UTC 2016

Although not invited to testify, we (IGP) have succeeded in getting the following statement inserted into the records of tomorrow's hearings:

http://www.internetgovernance.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/IGP-transition-comments.pdf

Dr. Milton L. Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology