[Internal-cg] Enquire if CWG(-Stewardship) Would Agree thatwe Submit

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Jan 14 11:45:50 UTC 2016

While all of us share the concern of the timeframe slipping, we do not
have a consensus on the appropriateness of ICG sending a letter; I too
find it outside of our remit.  Perhaps each of the communities we
represent, if so inclined, should draft those letters as a way for the
participants to the negotiation to be reminded of the importance of
timely conclusion.

Joe