[Internal-cg] Enquire if CWG(-Stewardship) Would Agree that we Submit

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.uk
Thu Jan 14 08:44:10 UTC 2016

Again I'm not sure how helpful this would be in the form of a bald statement, given the controversy in CCWG-Accountability (and in some of the ICANN communities) on the real meaning of deadlines.  If I remember correctly there was a useful exchange last night about how this could be approached, but I'm not sure what the conclusion was.

Would this be a useful point of dialogue between ICG, CCWG-Accountability and possibly CWG-Stewardship chairs to look at the expected timescales, not just of the time for the proposal work to be completed, but also on implementation timeframe where details are firming up nicely in responding to the CWG-Stewardship recommendations.

Martin