[Internal-cg] Enquire if CWG(-Stewardship) Would Agree thatwe Submit

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Jan 14 07:18:03 UTC 2016

Thanks Daniel for your message ..
I agree with the collective responses by Martin, Wolf-Ulrich and Alissa ..
Given the clear dependency between both proposals, we have committed to seek CWG confirmation that their requirements have been met by the CCWG proposal before final submission ..
- this dependency still exists
- there is an ongoing dialogue between the CWG & the CCWG on unmet requirements
- we have CWG's comments on the CCWG proposal kindly circulated by Keith (I have to admit not reading them yet)
So I don't see any changes that would make us ask the CWG about submitting the proposal to the ICANN board, as we already know dependencies are not yet fully resolved; nor can we ask about the status of the interdependencies yet, until we read/discuss CWG's comments at hand ..

Kind Regards
--Manal