[Internal-cg] Call #25, Jan 13 - Proposed agenda

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Jan 12 19:43:49 UTC 2016

On 12 Jan 2016, at 20:36, Joseph Alhadeff wrote:

> Might our decision related to an in person meeting also be impacted/determined by whether any further public consultation is required?

I think we as ICG must make a decision this week so that both ICANN and ICG members can realistically plan accordingly. We have to use whatever data and information we need to make that determination.

That said, we will not get meeting approved if it is not the case we can explain why we need the meeting, and honestly I hope none of us want a meeting unless it is useful and help us.

Because of this, if some ICG member want to argue in favor of a meeting, please also explain not only why, but what result we hope from the meeting.

   Patrik