[Internal-cg] Call #25, Jan 13 - Proposed agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:58:50 UTC 2016

Dear Patril,
Yes you are right. But there isx a problem in CCWG in this regard that I
will  indicate in my briefing tomorrow evening .That is the following
CCWG planned to finalize some Recommendations before 21 January 2016 such
as REC. 4 .I raised the issue that what happenes to the comments which will
be submitted between the finalization of those Recs. and 21 of January.
We in CCWG also do not know how the results of the discussions in January
will be reflected in the Final Proposal  ,in particular, if major changes
are made how it will appears
a) without being subject to public comments
b) with public comments
The situation in b) could delay the process by the duration of public
comments and its examination
These were some of the points that I intend to raise tomorrow evening as
part of briefing but tou idrectly raised them
Regards
Kavouss