[Internal-cg] [CCWG-ACCT] Update on Timeline for Chartering Org Approval of WS1 Recommendations

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Feb 5 14:11:19 UTC 2016

Looking at a middle path between Daniel and Alissa...

Perhaps the way to address the "yes" issue is to to highlight now the
text changes that would occur in the case of an unqualified yes.  If we
were to agree on them in advance (with whatever, if any, final review
may be appropriate by the operational community reps on the combined
proposal) then the call might be superfluous and we could assure there
is no delay.  Anything but the CWG's full and unqualified yes across all
dependencies (for example yes, but...) or the emergence of a new
unforeseen issue would require a call.  We could still schedule the call
now and then decide it's not needed...

Best-

Joe