[Internal-cg] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Update on Timeline for Chartering Org Approval of WS1 Recommendations

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Fri Feb 5 07:55:31 UTC 2016

Candidly as usual:

I am smelling that someone is considering to open a discussion to change
our proposal at the last minute.  We all should be clear that ICG cannot
do that without consulting all operational communities again which would
cause a considerable delay. We should project that message.

Personally I would suspect that anyone proposing a last minute change to
what we have already agreed has no other goal than to sabotage the whole
transition by delaying it beyond a feasible point for implementation.

Daniel