[Internal-cg] [bylaws-coord] DRAFT NEW ICANN BYLAWS - 2 April 2016 version

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 15:33:20 UTC 2016

Dear Alissa,
I have asked them three times not only red line revision mark but cross
reference to CCWG Recs. .and ICG proposal which includes a combines
proposals from three communities.
I was waiting for this doc. till 1315 UTC today and made my week-end free
but I am  not sure whether I will be  able to read such a delicate, legal
and bulky doc.
I do not yet know the arrangements  in the
Bylaws coordination Team ,
CCWG
CWG
I will let you know as soon as I get any additional info.
Regards
Kavouss