[Internal-cg] Trouble with the bylaws-coord list

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 06:46:50 UTC 2016

Dear Milton
Thank you very much for the message
I had the same opinion but when I share it with another colleague
He reminded me that from the date that the proceeding of   House sub- committee called the transition of stewardship from USG to Global Multistakeholder Community "privatisation of ICANN" most if the things become private issue and the community is PRACTICALLY OUT.
Individual from private sector holding many positions in all little group the structure of which was never disclosed nor discussed.
It is a pity that even the nominal label of Multistakeholder is begins to dusappear
Renfards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone