[Internal-cg] Reminder: Action Items relating to Part 0 due by Sunday 27 Sept at 23:59 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:25:46 UTC 2015

Dear All,
I am sorry to be late.
I was in the Plane during the deadline to comment
I fully agree with Martin to say
*"Accordingly, the ICG notes that the CCWG-Accountability has identified
ICANN’s jurisdiction as a topic for further work in Work Stream 2 (post
transition). It believes that this recognises that a change of jurisdiction
before or during the IANA transition would introduce unpredictability (in
particular in accountability) and complexity at a time when NTIA is seeking
predictability and stability. It recognises that jurisdiction remains an
important, but complex, issue that needs to be addressed based on a clear
assessment of the implications of different options. The ICG agrees that
the approach identified by CCWG-Accountability is an appropriate way of
continuing this work." *
Regards
Kavouss