[Internal-cg] my part 0 action items

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Sep 25 22:23:33 UTC 2015

Attached and in Dropbox <https://www.dropbox.com/s/yb0gxl6hts533vp/transition-proposal-part0-v0-ALC.docx?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/yb0gxl6hts533vp/transition-proposal-part0-v0-ALC.docx?dl=0>> is my attempt at text for these action items:

M6: 5    Cooper to write up summary of comments in general, e.g. statistics, general support or opposition, etc. (was Day 1 action item 1.)
M6: 6    Cooper to add the expectation of numbers and protocol parameter community in regard to the scope of PTI in the Part 0. (was Day 1 action item 2)
M6: 13  Cooper to draft text re Institutionalization of NTIA criteria for Part 0.
M6: 14  Chairs to draft text describing community support for the proposal.
#23: 4   (Cooper) to add text to part 0 section about PTI that points to places in the rest of the proposal where escalation is discussed by each of the communities and the big picture for how escalation works is described.

Some of them can’t be properly completed until we hear back from the OCs.

Alissa