[Internal-cg] FW: Please find attached revised summary proposal

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Fri Sep 25 17:57:48 UTC 2015

FYI please see the email from Joe below with the attached proposed text.

Please find attached revised summary proposal

Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:49:09 -0400

joseph alhadeff  <mailto:joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com> <joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com>

Oracle Corporation

internal-cg at icann.org <mailto:internal-cg at icann.org>   <mailto:internal-cg at icann.org> <internal-cg at icann.org>

Please note that I found no cross reference in our proposal to the role
of government as multistakeholder participant that would address the
concern raised that such participation may bee seen as at odds with the
NTIA criteria.  I have tried to raise an innocuous addition as a
footnote to deal with the concern in a neutral fashion.  I have
highlighted it in red to facilitate ease of comment.  Those topics
highlighted in yellow are possible places where other more specific work
may supersede this language and be replaced by a cross reference.  There
is one margin question as well.

Thanks.