[Internal-cg] action item 2 sub-team 3: PTI related issues slide 4-5

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Wed Sep 23 11:14:43 UTC 2015

In my opinion all that is needed is for the OCs to commit to coordinate
and to cooperate as necessary when changing operator. The process in
fact cannot be foreseen because the number of possible scenarios is not
bounded. So I am with Patrik "agree to establish" and  coordination is
all that is required.

Daniel