[Internal-cg] document compiling OC questions

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Wed Sep 23 05:09:20 UTC 2015

Alissa, thanks for putting this together - it’s very helpful.

I think that we agreed at our last f2f meeting that it would be best to provide suggested text changes rather than editing the word documents so I’m going to suggest some changes a portion of the first RZM question:

Currently reads:  … requirements as expressed in paragraph 1150, sections 2 and 3 of Part 1 of the …

Suggested change:  … requirements expressed in paragraph 1150 (sections 2 and 3) and multiple Annexes of Part 1 of the  …

RussM